Life lessons by Taylor and Holley Clark:
1. If you act like a psychotic person, you'll definitely get dumped
2. You're not going to magically bump into someone at the grocery store and accidentally touch hands initiating a spark while conveniently dating the "perfect" man.
3. Your life is not just one big cliche. Although that would be nice...
4. Sparks do not fly when you actually see a person.
5. You can't just ruin somebody's wedding without any repercussion.
6. Doesn't matter who you date, as long as he's handsome.
7. Kissing in the rain is not all it's cracked up to be.
8. If you stop looking for love it will just magically appear on your doorstep, in the form of two very handsome men that you inconveniently have to choose between.
9. When you say that you are never getting back together, does that really mean you're never getting back together? Like ever?
10. Nothing is ever like the movies, remember that.
11. You can't just meet a guy in a coffee shop and then imagine a great life together and then suddenly that comes true.
12. You can't just write a song about how your love life sucks and then expect it to get better, it won't.
13. Your fiance will never be relieved after you call off the wedding. (just watched that one).
14. He won't show up at the airport, or at the ferry dock, or anywhere, so don't count on it. He will most likely let you leave and get on with your crappy life.
15. Boys don't just tell you their feelings. They're emotionally unstable... Or is that me...
16. No one will ever stand outside of your window holding a boom box... Oh wait that's the 80s, which have also ruined my view on love.
17. You can always get over someone with a hit single and another man.
18. You will never inconveniently get stranded somewhere with a handsome man, there will always be a way to get home.
19. Being mean is not the right way to a boys heart, because they will just be mean back.
20. "I want a boyfriend." -Taylor (Clark and probably Swift, I mean you never know with her)
You're welcome world. Enjoy.
Holley has been living the dream since 1997. She is a lover of 80s music and rain and kombucha and goats. She's passionate about photography and sharing her life.
See what trends I'm into right now or what's inspiring me to stay young.